Jensen 1934-65 Road Test Portfolio
Jensen began as a small coach-building firm run by brothers Richard and Alan Jensen. They also started to design their first true production car under the name White Lady which later evolved into the Jensen S-type. Their first post-war car was the PW saloon which was built from 1946 through to 1951. Production ended in 1959.
(PUB 01/2011, Autor:R. M. Clarke , idioma: Inglês, 160 págs, 21X28 cms, capa mole, 200 fotos)