Porsche Carrera - The water-coolled Era 1998-2018SKU: 9781785005299
The complete story of the innovative, iconic and enduring Porsche Carrera.
This book takes the reader on a journey from the development of its audacious water-cooled design through its racing success and continued production today, to practical maintenance and modification.
- The concept,
- design and evolution of the 996,997 and 991,
- including an interview with harm Lagaaji, stylist in the Porsche design studios
- Special versions of the 996 and 997
- Racing - past and present - including interviews with Olaf Manthay, chief tuner, and
- racing drivers Mike Wilds, Timo Bernhard, Richard Attwood, Richard Westbrook, Mario Andretti, Hans-Joachim Stuck, Wolf Henzler, Brendon Hartley and Peter Dumbreck
- How to buy, maintain and modify a Porsche Carrera
Foreword by Richard Attwood
(PUB 02/2019, Autor:Johnny Tipler , Idioma: Inglês, 256 págs, 28X21 cms, capa dura, 450 fotos)