The Triumph Trophy Bible
Complete year-by-year history of the Trophy (and unit construction Tiger) twins from 1949 to 1983.
Includes original factory model photos, technical specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame numbers, model type identification and details of Trophy & Tiger achievements.
The complete source book.
• Definitive history of Triumph's famous Trophy and (unit construction) Tiger twin-cylinder motorcycles from 1943 until the end of production in 1983 Very popular at home and abroad, over 113,000 of these bikes were sold
• Coverage includes individual model specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame
• numbers, build totals, model type identification and much more
• Covers Triumph TR5, TR6, TR5A/C, T100S/C, T100C, TR7 & TR5T
• The author worked at Triumph's Meriden factory from 1953 until 1983
• This is the 'Bible' for those seeking information about the Trophy & Tiger
(PUB 06/2016 , Autor: Harry Woolridge, Idioma: Inglês, 144 págs, 25X20 cms, capa mole, 130 fotos)