Tazio Magazine #7
Disponível a partir de 20 de Março.
A Tazio é uma publicação trimestral dedicada à história do desporto automóvel, que tem como factor diferenciador ir ao encontro dos protagonistas, dos locais e dos exemplares que fizeram história.
A equipa de colaboradores inclui nomes como David Lillywhite, Richard Heseltine, Andy Reid, Massimo Delbò, Nathan Chandwick, Steve Soper, Hugo Reis, Johan Dillen, Dirk de Jager, entre outros.
Os conteúdos em destaque na edição número 7 são:
In Tazio 7, we drive two legendary cars; the 1956 Maserati 250F and the 2008 Sébastien Loeb Citroën C4 WRC. We look at Mario Andretti’s Formula 1 years, and we talk about the Mercedes Junior Team.
* On track with the Maserati 250F with which Stirling Moss won the 1956 International Gold Cup in Oulton Park, which Jean Behra drove to fifth in the Belgian Grand Prix and which Peter Collins and Carroll Shelby drove… Not a bad list. So, is it really the greatest race car ever?
* We look at Mario Andretti’s years in Formula 1, and how he almost switched to Ferrari for the 1978 season, the year he would become world champion with Lotus.
* We go out for a drive with Sébastien Loeb’s just restored 2008 Citroën C4 WRC. That season, Loeb won 11 out of 15 rallies, a record that still stands today. What’s it like driving the winningest rally car ever?
‘Junior’ Karl Wendlinger and ‘Mentor’ Jochen Mass talk about the Mercedes Junior Team, Mercedes’ sports car program that launched the careers of Wendlinger, Heinz-Harald Frentzen and Michael Schumacher.
* From Poland, we bring you the curious story of the FSO Stratopolonez. That is a mundane FSO Polonez family hatchback that hides a Lancia Stratos underneath. A crazy story.
* In part 2 of our IROC series, we look at the period after the Porsche years and how the International Race of Champions slowly became a NASCAR subseries.
* With Tazio’s original luggage set and a series of unique pictures he took, we look back on the different trips that took Tazio Nuvolari across the Atlantic.
* Ferrari 333 SP; what’s it like getting one, owning one and running one?
* Ford CEO Jim Farley talks about racing, seeing his door open at top speed on the Mulsanne straight in Le Mans and how he started out sweeping the floors at Phil Hill’s restoration workshop.
* And of course, the columns from Hurley Haywood, Steve Soper and Christian Geistdörfer.
(PUB 03/2023, Autores: vários, Idioma: Inglês, 160 págs, 27X21.50 cms, capa mole, 300 fotos)
LINK PARA TAZIO MAGAZINE #1:
LINK PARA TAZIO MAGAZINE #2:
LINK PARA TAZIO MAGAZINE #3:
LINK PARA TAZIO MAGAZINE #4:
LINK PARA TAZIO MAGAZINE #5:
LINK PARA TAZIO MAGAZINE #6: